Knee ProceduresHip ProceduresShoulder Procedures
- Sports Injuries and arthritis prevention program
- Arthroscopic management of various knee problems
- Stabilisation of the injured knee with ligament reconstruction
- Corrective surgery to control progress of arthritis
- Management of patella (kneecap) problems
Knee Replacement Procedures
- Hemi (half) knee replacement
- Total Knee Replacement TKR
- Revision Total Knee Replacement (for previously failed knee replacement)
- Total Hip Replacement THR (for arthritis of the hip joint).
- Revision Total Hip Replacement (for previously failed hip joint surgery)
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Mini-Open Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder Impingement Surgery
The following video presentations use 3D modelling to provide an overview of the procedures. There may be some variance in the techniques, implements and implants shown and those used during your procedure.